Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fanta Mango

Default Fanta Mango

Mango is the Fanta flavor for 2015. 20 ounce in 7-11, 12 packs and 2 liters in Walmart. Launched this week. Cherry is also returning in select areas.

Cherry has disappeared in my area. But hey, as long as they keep the same old crap of orange, grape and strawberry like every other brand! So unbelievable.

I feel lucky to live in an area where we have a few alternative flavors to choose from. I've spoken before about the Canada Dry flavors (not ginger ales). I can also get Fanta Peach if I drive about 30 minutes. But I have taken to buying 12 packs for about $20 off Ebay. Expensive, but I get to try stuff that I would otherwise have to take a long road trip to get to.

Do you have Cactus Cooler in your part of California? That's some good stuff.

I had a Fanta Cherry last month from a QuikTrip in Concord, NC. Not impressed.
    Whatcha gonna do mama now that the roast beef is gone?

Quote Originally Posted by fusion View Post
    I feel lucky to live in an area where we have a few alternative flavors to choose from. I've spoken before about the Canada Dry flavors (not ginger ales). I can also get Fanta Peach if I drive about 30 minutes. But I have taken to buying 12 packs for about $20 off Ebay. Expensive, but I get to try stuff that I would otherwise have to take a long road trip to get to.

Do you have Cactus Cooler in your part of California? That's some good stuff.
    I know we used to have Cactus Cooler. Not sure if we still do though.

I have found a new way to satisfy my cherry cravings! I've been buying the new Juicy Juice frozen bars. Cherry of course. Then I get the cherry Kool Aid sweetened liquid concentrate and pour it into the juice bar as I eat it. About as cherry as it gets!

Quote Originally Posted by drpep View Post
    Now that's blasphemy! lol To be honest, I wasn't impressed after my first couple of Fanta Cherry sodas when they came out last summer but boy did that change! Was it in a can or plastic bottle? The best way to bring out the great taste in a Cherry Fanta is to eat one of those Little Debbie Cherry Pies first, then as soon as you're done, pop open an ice cold Fanta Cherry and taste pure Heaven! I'm a Cherry freak, aren't I? Believe it or not, my weight is normal and so is my blood sugar. Shocking since I drink so much soda!

Quote Originally Posted by drpep View Post
    How long has QT been in NC?

We just got Speedway in DE last month (they took over all the Hess stations). I am curious if they will be carrying anything unusual. Have not been in there to check.

I would say QT arrived in the Charlotte area no earlier than 2011.

Fanta Mango is in Winchester, Virginia 7-Elevens.

I checked two Walmarts today and did not see any Mango or Cherry. And to the earlier poster who asked me about Cactus Cooler, yes, I did see that in 12 packs out here.