Bevboard

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GenesisWildCherry View Post
    Susan, don't. Don't bother coming to Canada even if he's elected. Avoid Quebec at all costs, anyway: it's a soda lover's Hell. Worst selection in the developed world: other provinces are better. Even though there's still no Cherry Pepsi (They don't bother with it), no Lime Crush (until its discontinuation a small while ago), no Coke Zero flavours (never came at all). We're a third world country, huh? XD Cherry Coke just comes for a month or 2 at a time. You'd be better off in Europe or Australia. :P But meh, to each his/her own.

We DO have regular Lime Pepsi which I personally think is awesome, and I believe you guys don't have that.
    We have Diet Lime Coke though it's not super common but the Safeway (Vons) by me has it. We also had the Pepsi Lime for a while and I enjoyed it a lot. Btw, it's not a "he" I'm worried about. My favorite hockey team is from Canada though! Montreal Canadiens! Woo-hoo! We need Carey Price to get healthy in a hurry though.

Well.... that was fast. :P Cherry Coke already is gone from QC, it seems. Nobody's restocked in my area...

Well.... that was fast. :P Cherry Coke already is gone from QC, it seems. Nobody's restocked in my area...
    I'm drinking a Diet Cherry Pepsi as I read this. Starting a 21 day Atkins diet Monday so I bought two 12 packs at Walmart yesterday. Tastes a little better now that Pepsi is using Splenda.

There's nobody I envy more than you Americans.... You guys get frickin' everything...

And yet, other provinces have stock like there's no tomorrow.

There's nobody I envy more than you Americans.... You guys get frickin' everything...

And yet, other provinces have stock like there's no tomorrow.
    Jeez, and there's nobody that complains more than me that we get nothing in the way of sodas! I walk up and down the soda aisle shaking my head every time I'm there! I guess the grass is always greener on the other side. As long as I can get my Pibb Xtra I guess I shouldn't whine too much. I'd love it if Cheerwine, especially the diet came to my neck of the woods. I wonder what the soda selection is like around the Calgary area or in Western Canada in general. Do you guys at least have Canada Dry there? I heard the peach is to die for! All we get here are Canada Dry Ginger Ale and mixes. When I was very young, we got CD in every flavor around here.

You should see a QC soda aisle, Susan, It's an absolute and utter joke. No flavours, basic as you can get. So generic I haven't bought any except for Cherry Coke and Coke Zero in a long time till manufacturers and retailers here get off their buttocks and give us stuff.

Well, at least I found more Cherry Coke. Had to go to a Walmart outta town though. Better than nothing, I got 4.

Anything coming about coke/pepsi releases for summer 2016?

I'm hoping for vanilla or cherry coke and pepsi.

But expect nothing.

Expect more.

Vanilla Coke is out, and some places are getting Cherry ON TOP of that.

Expect more.

Vanilla Coke is out, and some places are getting Cherry ON TOP of that.
    Sweet beans. I hope it comes to Saskatchewan. We got the cherry last year but it sold out in about 3 weeks and wasn't seen again.

I picked up 12 Vanilla Cokes yesterday. Still waiting for Cherry, too.