Bevboard

Default New Powerade Flavors 2016

Anyone seen/tried the two new Powerade flavors yet? Watermelon Strawberry Wave and Twisted Blackberry? Both announced and demoed in November. It's good to see frequent line extensions for Powerade over the last two years, as prior to the Tropical Mango it been quite some time since they had introduced new varieties.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePieHole View Post
    Anyone seen/tried the two new Powerade flavors yet? Watermelon Strawberry Wave and Twisted Blackberry? Both announced and demoed in November. It's good to see frequent line extensions for Powerade over the last two years, as prior to the Tropical Mango it been quite some time since they had introduced new varieties.
    They did come out with Lemonade flavor a few months ago too. Was supposed to be limited but it sold well enough and is sticking around. Haven't tried nor seen the new flavors yet.

Apparently this turned up at Kroger:https://www.flickr.com/photos/theimp...uy/24245441639

Quote Originally Posted by ThePieHole View Post
    Apparently this turned up at Kroger:https://www.flickr.com/photos/theimp...uy/24245441639
    Nice find..I'm throwing this picture up on the fizz subreddit if you don't mind. Feel free to contribute!

https://www.reddit.com/r/ToFizzOrNot...rawberry_wave/

Both flavors should be fairly easy to find now. I know I have them in my stores in MD. Our warehouse already ran out of the watermelon one, I guess it's really popular.

Since you live here in DE, if you want I can pick you up some. I also have peach and raspberry Gold Peak in 18.5oz bottles.

Kosher doesn't come out until March 21st. It's almost impossible to find any sucrose Coke in Chester County. Most of their 12 packs are produced in Baltimore now. I do know that Lehigh Valley Coke does produce A-Treat now (the company went out of business and someone bought the rights to it). They used to produce 12 packs for Davis Beverages (independent DPSG bottler), but I think since DPSG bought them out, they don't produce for them anymore. I think most of their stuff comes from Columbus OH now. The old Davis plant can only produce in plastic. But I think it also has a line to produce Snapple in glass and plastic (hot fill).

Send me a private message if you're interested.

Oh, and we are also getting Fanta Berry in 20oz for Wawa and independent stores. It should be in all the warehouses by now. But I think they may have to wait until the stores are reset before sending it in. Fanta should be 2/$2.22 in Wawa.