Bevboard

Default Peach Fanta and Peach Minute Maid

Since Coke consolidated bought out the Coke bottler here in my area, these arrived:

http://i.imgur.com/6z9AWZU.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/cMJRiHV.jpg

Oh you dirty dog! You're trying to make me jealous, aren't you? I've had many different kinds of peach soda but I don't recall ever having the Fanta. Is it any good? Dumb question, I know.

Not much of a peach flavor person but I'll try it out. Then again..didn't like mango very much and liked the fanta mango.

We are supposed to be getting Cherry Mello Yello soon too.
    Last edited by lordmadone; 01-15-2016 at 12:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lordmadone View Post
    Not much of a peach flavor person but I'll try it out. Then again..didn't like mango very much and liked the fanta mango.

We are supposed to be getting Cherry Mello Yello soon too.
    Next to cherry, peach is my second favorite flavor. In 96 I drove 12 hours to Phoenix to get some Peach Crush. I even love peach and cherry Hiram Walker Brandy!

Both the Fanta Peach and Minute Maid peach are delicious. I used to be able to drive about half an hour and get Fanta Peach, but they stopped carrying it.

The Maryland plants are being transitioned to Coke Consolidated this spring, so maybe we will see both of these in Maryland.

Quote Originally Posted by fusion View Post
    Both the Fanta Peach and Minute Maid peach are delicious. I used to be able to drive about half an hour and get Fanta Peach, but they stopped carrying it.

The Maryland plants are being transitioned to Coke Consolidated this spring, so maybe we will see both of these in Maryland.
    Very likely...CCBCC seems to like to implement their full line.

We've had the MM Peach in my area in 2L bottles for a couple of years but not the Fanta Peach. I've poured the MM Peach into my Sodastream machine to carbonate it and it was really good. I hope Fanta Peach comes here. Instead of doing a limited time Fanta flavor like the last two years, they should use Fanta Peach in its place to get national exposure.

I remember in the 90s when Minute Maid actually made sodas and they were really good. It's very possible MM Fruit Punch Soda was my favorite drink ever or at least right up there with Mr. Pibb, Peach Crush and Fanta Cherry.