Bevboard

Default Minute Maid Watermelon, Tropical Punch, Orangeade and some other items of note.

Since Coke Consolidated(CCBCC) has come to my area the flavors have absolutely exploded in variety. Coke is supposed to be getting the aforementioned MM Watermelon soon and Trop Punch is already in some select stores(single serve only). Fanta Berry(blue kind), Peach and Mango are also becoming permanent.

It seems coke life is going the way of the dinosaurs. Sadly it seems like it has some success but consolidated is doing away with it. 16oz varieties of core coke flavors(coke, diet coke, zero, sprite etc) are also being slowly but surely eliminated. 24oz singles are in(Yes, you read that right) and eventually 6 packs are expected to return too.

*edit* as always if you want to see visuals of some of the stuff I find almost daily..visit my subreddit that you all are very welcome to join and post your own findings or experiences! Subscribe if you like what you see! https://www.reddit.com/r/ToFizzOrNotToFizz/
    Last edited by lordmadone; 02-03-2016 at 08:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lordmadone View Post
    *edit* as always if you want to see visuals of some of the stuff I find almost daily..visit my subreddit that you all are very welcome to join and post your own findings or experiences! Subscribe if you like what you see! https://www.reddit.com/r/ToFizzOrNotToFizz/
    I joined Reddit and your subreddit group but it will only let me comment once every 6-7 minutes so it looks like I will be mostly a lurker there and will mainly comment here, at least until I can comment more frequently there. I find that very annoying that Reddit does that to its new members, I guess its like a hazing process.

Quote Originally Posted by ATownAndrew View Post
    I joined Reddit and your subreddit group but it will only let me comment once every 6-7 minutes so it looks like I will be mostly a lurker there and will mainly comment here, at least until I can comment more frequently there. I find that very annoying that Reddit does that to its new members, I guess its like a hazing process.
    It is to prevent spammers..unfortunately I can't control it. Since I know you from here..I sent you a moderator invite. That should bypass the "karma" threshold.