Bevboard

Default Passover Coke products?

Hey guys I know this board has become way less active than in its heyday but at least we can keep the tradition of having Passover Coke search alive? Perhaps Fusion can enlighten me a little but I just did a cursory search of the Supermarkets in northern Delaware. I started with ShopRite because it's a chain headquartered in New Jersey with stores throughout the Northeast. I also canvassed The prominent stores in the Concord Pike area of Wilmington which is known as being a more heavily Jewish area. Finally I spoke with them at the Wegmans over the state line into Glen Mills, since Wegmans is in Upstate New York chain.

No luck in any of them but Concord Pike ShopRite says they have Passover Pepsi. Not as exciting since Pepsi has had real sugar Pepsi Mountain Dew and Sierra Mist available at times throughout the last few years but I'm going to take a look anyway. I'll report back.
    Last edited by ThePieHole; 04-23-2016 at 10:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePieHole View Post
    Hey guys I know this board has become way less active than in its heyday but at least we can keep the tradition of having Passover Coke search alive? Perhaps Fusion can enlighten me a little but I just did a cursory search of the Supermarkets in northern Delaware. I started with ShopRite because it's a chain headquartered in New Jersey with stores throughout the Northeast. I also canvassed The prominent stores in the Concord Pike area of Wilmington which is known as being a more heavily Jewish area. Finally I spoke with them at the Wegmans over the state line into Glen Mills, since Wegmans is in Upstate New York chain.

No luck in any of them but Concord Pike ShopRite says they have Passover Pepsi. Not as exciting since Pepsi has had real sugar Pepsi Mountain Dew and Sierra Mist available at times throughout the last few years but I'm going to take a look anyway. I'll report back.
    I haven't seen any in my area in Virginia...nor in North Eastern Carolina. Pop by over on the reddit sub I created. Fusion and I are usually over there posting new beverage finds: https://www.reddit.com/r/ToFizzOrNotToFizz . Feel free to come start a kosher pepsi/coke findings thread. I'll sticky it.

I didn't actively seek Passover Coca-Cola this year, but I did purchase a couple bottles in early May after spotting two of the yellow caps mixed in with the regular Coke 2-liters.

I saw Diet Coke with yellow caps mixed in with white cap Diet last week. Otherwise, none in my area this year.
    Whatcha gonna do mama now that the roast beef is gone?