Bevboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Great pictures. I've never seen Sun Drop in fountain before. I still want to try Ski but I've never come across it.

Quote Originally Posted by Troy The Vault Drinker View Post
    Great pictures. I've never seen Sun Drop in fountain before. I still want to try Ski but I've never come across it.
    Thanks. I had never come upon Sun Drop or Big Red in fountain before this trip nor Ski. I'll still have a few more pictures to post from my trip when I get a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by ATownAndrew View Post
    I'm not sure if they still make the bottled version of Mello Yello Cherry, as the version I found was with the old logo. It was at a gas station in a small, rural town on the less visited NC side of Great Smoky Mountains National Park, so it might have been older stock (I didn't check the expiry date). It's a shame if they stopped making it, as it was really good.
    Ohh nice. I will be taking a short (6 hours) road trip in a few weeks. I am going to hit the rest area and the different gas stations along the way.

I never finished this soda TR, so I'm gonna go ahead and do that now.

Just outside of Cincinnati in Sharonville, OH across from our motel I went into a Thornton's gas station and bought a bottled Barq's Red Creme Soda and a Vernor's Ginger Ale. The bottled Barq's Red Creme was just as good as the fountain version I had at King's Island the day prior. The Vernor's was okay, but it's not my type of ginger ale.
    [Imgur](http://i.imgur.com/9dLNK2t.jpg)

A few days later I was in PA at Knoebel's Amusement Resort near Elysburg (which I highly recommend visiting btw if you ever get the chance) and I saw Pennslyvania Dutch Birch Beer on tap on various Pepsi fountains there. It tasted similar to a root beer, but a bit different, like a birch beer should taste and poured clear.
    [Imgur](http://i.imgur.com/ZF4ET0F.jpg)

After this I didn't see anymore out of the ordinary sodas until NYC, and I didn't take anymore soda pictures. In NYC I saw some fancy glass bottle sodas that you can find in various stores here on the West Coast like Bruce Cost Ginger Ale, which I tried a couple of flavors and Canada Dry Orange Mango Seltzer water in a 1L bottle, which I tried. They also had Welch's Grape Soda (which I hadn't seen in years) in cans at many different food carts and in 20 oz generic looking bottles in some stores. Well, that's it for my soda TR, I hoped you enjoyed it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ATownAndrew; 07-20-2017 at 07:58 AM.