Bevboard

Thread: Cherry Sprite

Default Cherry Sprite

There's a Shell gas station in my town that is by my job and I go in there to get a couple Chimichangas for lunch a couple days a week. They seem to occasionally get a soft drink that's off the wall. Last week, I noticed in a 16 oz. bottle, Cherry Sprite. I've never seen that one anywhere.

I'll be honest, I hate Sprite and almost all Coke products, except Pibb Xtra so I didn't try the Cherry Sprite. Is this a drink that's common everywhere else? It's also clear, not like the pink colored Cherry 7-Up. Maybe I'll give it a try one of these days.

As a side note, I've never been a huge fan of lemon lime sodas, however, I did LOVE the original Slice Lemon Lime and all the Slice flavors. I wish so bad they'd bring Slice back. They had the best Pineapple soda ever!

Susan

1st does anyone else miss the flavor being BEFORE the soda name, like it should be Cherry Sprite.

Anyways I had the Sprite Cherry Zero a few weeks ago, was good, maybe a bit sweet since I find myself not liking too sweet soda's now as I get older, but it reminded me kinda of Diet Cherry 7up, which I haven't had in 6 plus years due to 7up reformulating it too many times.

Quote Originally Posted by Susan View Post
    There's a Shell gas station in my town that is by my job and I go in there to get a couple Chimichangas for lunch a couple days a week. They seem to occasionally get a soft drink that's off the wall. Last week, I noticed in a 16 oz. bottle, Cherry Sprite. I've never seen that one anywhere.

I'll be honest, I hate Sprite and almost all Coke products, except Pibb Xtra so I didn't try the Cherry Sprite. Is this a drink that's common everywhere else? It's also clear, not like the pink colored Cherry 7-Up. Maybe I'll give it a try one of these days.

As a side note, I've never been a huge fan of lemon lime sodas, however, I did LOVE the original Slice Lemon Lime and all the Slice flavors. I wish so bad they'd bring Slice back. They had the best Pineapple soda ever!

Susan
    It's quite common here.