Bevboard

Default Crush Pineapple and Peach are all over the place

The Wal-Marts and Price Choppers here in Kansas City have been stocked up on the Pineapple and Peach. They put the Pineapple out for the Transformers movie.

Quote Originally Posted by imawalkingcorpse View Post
    The Wal-Marts and Price Choppers here in Kansas City have been stocked up on the Pineapple and Peach. They put the Pineapple out for the Transformers movie.
    Wow, no such luck in California. I see Pineapple every once in a while but have never once seen Peach here. I drove to Phoenix, an 11 hour drive twice in the 90's when they had Peach Crush just to get it. It's the best Peach Soda I ever tasted. I just find it unfathomable that people go for so same boring flavors, Orange, Strawberry and Grape (YAWN) over stuff like peach, cherry, pineapple, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Susan View Post
    Wow, no such luck in California. I see Pineapple every once in a while but have never once seen Peach here. I drove to Phoenix, an 11 hour drive twice in the 90's when they had Peach Crush just to get it. It's the best Peach Soda I ever tasted. I just find it unfathomable that people go for so same boring flavors, Orange, Strawberry and Grape (YAWN) over stuff like peach, cherry, pineapple, etc.
    If you need some peach shoot me a PM. I will see if I can get you a 12 pack of it.