BevNET Industry Buyer’s Guides
BevNET’s buyer guides are vital resources to the beverage industry.
The guides feature beverage brands, as well as supplier and service companies. They are published on BevNET.com and in BevNET Magazine. BevNET Magazine has over 20,000 subscribers, and BevNET.com receives over 100,000 monthly visitors.
IMPORTANT: Many companies are eligible to list in multiple guides each year. For questions on listings, please contact John Fischer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 857-472-3071.
Here are the various guides we currently put out.
- Includes functional beverage brands
- Includes suppliers and service providers for functional beverage brands
- Deadline to register: February 6, 2016
- List Beverage Brand in 2016 Functional Beverage Guide > >
- List in Supplier and Services Section of 2016 Functional Beverage Guide> >
- View 2015 Supplier and Services Guide
- Includes companies that supply good and services to: non-alcoholic beverage companies of all kinds, beer companies, and natural food companies.
- Deadline to register: February 25, 2016
- List in 2016 Supplier & Services Guide> >
- View 2015 Guide
- Includes brands targeting the natural channel, including waters
- Includes suppliers and service providers for natural beverage brands
- View 2015 Guide
- Includes new and updated products from previous year, across all categories
- Does not include suppliers and service companies
- View 2015 BevNET New Beverage Guide
See also: Online Supplier Finder listing – Free listing!
Supplier and service providers can also sign up for an online only Supplier Finder listing – a great resource for beverage and food brands at all stages of business. The Supplier Finder can be seen on BevNET.com and ProjectNOSH.com
Listings are free, and you can get more attention with a Featured listing for just $39/month or $390 a year.