Eternal Brands, Inc., are the producers of nationally-distributed Eternal Water, a naturally alkaline spring water and Caveman Bars, a premium line of all-natural gluten-free fruit and nut bars. Based in Walnut Creek, CA.
DISTRIBUTOR SALES PRIORITIES
- DSD sales and sales management responsibility for Eternal Water and Caveman Foods in Greater Los Angeles (Territory).
- Developing and executing DSD strategy in alignment with existing Direct strategy, in conjunction with Regional Manager
- Front-line contact for assigned Distributor partners
- Align with assigned distributor General Manager and Channel Managers to maximize Sales, execute agreed upon programs, pricing architecture; communicate best practices, national & regional priorities and incentive programs
- Schedule regular monthly Route Rides with distributor sales team members to ensure focus, increase retail account base and sell in Eternal Brand programs
- Regularly participate in distributor meetings to update sales teams on promotions, new programs and share success stories; develop “share of mind” and brand awareness with distributor sales team
- Visit distributor sales centers as needed to check product & POS inventories
- Periodically leave assigned territory to assist other markets with crew drives as requested by your Manager
- Direct and support consumer and retail activity by working closely with Field Marketing Manager, if applicable to market
- Develop sales forecasts and budgets for Territory
- Competitive review and analayis
- Meet established volume/revenue/spending budgets within Territory
- Recap of all activity to be sent weekly to Region Manger using agreed upon format
- Meet established deadlines for T & E reports, Retail Call schedule, depletion reports, etc.
- Communication and Recap of distributor promo/incentive programs
- Any other administrative work as requested by the Regional Sales Manager.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent required
- Must have Beverage/Distributor Management experience or CPG Experience (3+ years)
- Experience with nonalcoholic beverage industry preferred
- Retail account management experience preferred
- Exceptional oral/written communication ability
- Well developed presentation ability
- Ability to manage and analyze sales data; trade/business analytics
- Proficient computer literacy including MS Office software, standard email clients and Internet search capability
- Clean driving record
- Authorized to work in US on a permanent basis