Hiring Multiple Positions!
- Brand Ambassador – Boston Metro, North
- Brand Ambassador – Boston Metro, South
- Brand Ambassador – North Shore
- Brand Ambassador – Central Massachusetts
- Brand Ambassador – Western Massachusetts
The Role of Brand Ambassador is to help support the MBA distributors & suppliers by being a craft
beer enthusiast who portrays a good face to the companies they are representing to our retailers and
• Maintain contact and communication with Massachusetts Beverage Alliance Craft Managers,
suppliers, and MBA State Sales Manager.
• Work with MBA craft managers to help activate supplier programming at distributor and retail
• Build & execute sales strategies to help obtain distribution and volume goals developed by
partner distributors and suppliers.
• Responsible for developing strong retail relationships with “Key” on and off premise accounts in
assigned distributor territory.
• Cultivate relationships with distributor partners to gain share of mind, and with supplier partners
to set a standard for the market.
• Develop new accounts that fit into distributor’s craft centric universes and maintain specified
account frequency goal.
• Ensure proper merchandising of accounts with paper and permanent POS.
• Monitor beer code dates of beer in trade, ensure all product is rotated and fresh.
• Communicate all new brewery and brand initiatives to distributors and retailers.
• Help train distributor craft divisions on selling craft beer to retail, developing techniques,
identifying opportunities, and resonating the culture of MBA breweries to the market.
• Help educate distributor craft divisions and retailers on all things craft beer including beer
ingredients, brewing processes, beer styles, beer history, breweries, competition.
• Champion visibility of MBA Brands and World Class Beer at retail level.
• Build share of mind of MBA brands and World Class Beer at distributor level.
• Work with MBA Suppliers at retail and support brand development strategies.
• Help execute key tastings, wait staff trainings, promotions, and beer dinners at retail level.
• Act as an MBA liaison for local beer festivals and events.
• Represent MBA and brewery partners within the local community in a responsible fashion.
• Participate in Supplier/MBA/Distributor sales meetings.
• Weekly paperwork will be required.
• Some travel may be required including GABF, CBC, Savor, Brewery Visits across US and
• Other administrative duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Previous sales in beer or beverage industry.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Confident and willing to question conventional wisdom.
• Enjoy a very fast paced environment and adapt to change.
• Strong team player who is able to work across multiple functions and disciplines.
• A creative thinker- flexible to spearhead independent projects.
• Positive, energetic, enthusiastic, and extremely organized problem solver.
• Craft Beer Afficionado
• Cicerone Beer Server Certification
• Social media savvy.
• Valid and clean driver license
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred, Business, Marketing, Accounting, or related discipline. Must have at
least 2 years of related work experience.
• Proficiency in MS Word,Excel and PowerPoint.
• Proven ability to use data and analytics to develop insights.
• Ability to consume responsibly.
• Willingness to work unconventional hours.
Ideal candidate is looking for an opportunity to grow with the company. If you would enjoy working in a fast paced office where you can learn the business and see the impact of your work, that is a great opportunity for you! Competitive compensation and benefits available. If you are interested please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org