Chain/Key Accounts Manager
The Double Cola Company is growing and is seeking an experienced Chain/Key Accounts Manager.
The Chain/Key Accounts Manager for retail sales ensures the success of The Double Cola Company’s portfolio of brands by developing and executing sales strategies in traditional and non-traditional retail accounts. This position requires an individual who is self-motivated and entrepreneurial in nature who can strategize and develop plans to sell to chains and key accounts and will lead the company with a new route to market for our new products.
· Identify and develop chain opportunities for Double Cola Company brands.
· Develop business to business sales strategy.
· Present Double Cola Company brands to local, regional, and national chain accounts.
· Develop and manage broker networks.
· Work with Director of Sales and distributor network to drive chain store initiatives and programs.
· Communicate with Director of Sales to develop opportunities, resolve issues, and report results of sales campaigns and promotions.
· Evaluate status of Double Cola Company’s products in the marketplace as well as the competitive environment.
· Balance growth opportunities, sales, and profit margins.
· Maintain a high level of interaction with key trade customers to have a full understanding of key customers’ organizations.
· Participate in Special Events to include working nights and weekends when necessary.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
· At least 5 years of experience in sales and management in the beverage industry.
· Existing strong relationships with local, regional and national retail accounts.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Clean driving record.
· Must be able to travel, as well as work flexible hours as required.
· Good references a must.
-Compensation: commensurate with experience
-Excellent benefits package
Please send your resume, reference, and compensation history to firstname.lastname@example.org.