DBI Beverage Napa
DBI Beverage Napa has openings for 2 Delivery Drivers.
Candidates are to preferably have six months to three years driving experience. Must be at least 21 years of age with a valid California drivers’ license, Commercial Class A mandatory.
Positions core responsibilities include:
• Drive tractor-trailer or bobtail truck to deliver products to accounts daily.
• Carry out the company credit policies including collecting cash and other payments.
• Operate all equipment in a safe, responsible for professional manner.
• Follow prescribed maintenance guidelines includes making a pre-trip inspection before operating equipment.
• Complete all assigned deliveries promptly in an organized and efficient manner without incurring any unnecessary overtime.
• Maintain proper control of all product and monies for which you are responsible:
-Proper checking and signing for product delivered to a customer
-Accurate check-out of your load before leaving the warehouse
-Accurate check-in of returned product and empties
-Reconciling money and invoices during check-in
• Demonstrate ability to develop relationships with customers and co-workers?• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.?• Ability to complete all paperwork in a neat and timely manner.?• Must possess strong math, time management and customer service skills.?• Working knowledge of DOT guidelines and ABC regulations.?• Effectively communicate work related issues with company staff and customers. ?• Report safety issues to supervisor in a timely manner
DOE – Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401 (k) after 60 days. 90 probationary period.
Pre-employment physical and mandatory background check.
How To Apply:
Please send your resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org or walk in and complete an application.
237 Lopes Road, Fairfield, CA 94533
DBI Beverage Napa is an Equal Opportunity Employer.