DBI Beverage Napa has an opening for a seasonal
Candidates are to preferably have six months to three years driving experience. Must be at least 21 years of age with a valid California drivers’ license.
Positions core responsibilities include:
• Drive tractor-trailer or bobtail truck to deliver products to accounts daily.
• Assist Class A and B Delivery Driver with daily duties and responsibilities
• Carry out the company credit policies including collecting cash and other payment.
• Operate all equipment in a safe, responsible and professional manner.
• Follow prescribed maintenance guidelines including making a pre-trip inspection before operating equipment.
• Complete all assigned deliveries promptly in an organized and efficient manner without incurring any unnecessary overtime.
• Maintain proper control of all product and monies for which you are responsible:
-Proper checking and signing for product delivered to a customer
-Accurate check-out of your load before leaving the warehouse
-Accurate check-in of returned product and empties
-Reconciling money and invoices during check-in
• Demonstrate ability to develop relationships with customers and co-workers?• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.?• Ability to complete all paperwork in a neat and timely manner.?• Must possess strong math, time management and customer service skills.
$12.00 Per hour
Monday – Friday work schedule
Please email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or fax your resume to 707-864-5495 Attn: Human Resources
DBI Beverage Napa is an Equal Opportunity Employer.