Bai is seeking an energetic brand evangelist with boundless positive energy who is willing to “go the extra mile”. If you are tired of selling “me too” products and want to get in on the ground floor of the next beverage success story, then please read on, or check us out @ www.drinkbai.com.
About the Company
Bai Brands, LLC, makers of Bai5 Antioxidant Infusions, is a Princeton-based company founded in August 2009 by entrepreneur and coffee industry pioneer Ben Weiss. Bai-5 Antioxidant Infusions are 100% natural, only 5 calories, infused with coffeefruit and flavored with exotic fruit juices. They are naturally sweetened, gluten free, Kosher, vegan, soy-, BPA- and GMO-free.
A game-changer in the beverage world, Bai Brands offers a line of nutritious beverages that are packed with flavor, not sugar. Named by Beverage World among the “Breakout Brands of 2012”, Bai is rapidly building momentum, with consumer demand sparking hyper-growth and major retail and distribution agreements, increasingly solidifying the company's status as a national brand.
In this role, you will manage the day to day sales and support of a designated DSD branch within a specific territory. You will be responsible for: delivering a branch level sales plan; achieving corporate and regional revenue and profit targets; and managing street level execution of sales, marketing and POS, while minimizing distributor chargebacks. The position requires the ability to implement approved programming with key accounts, I/O’s, and the area sales team. Furthermore, you will ensure that Bai is “top of mind” with the distributor and that the distributor’s efforts and programs are aligned with your business plans.
- Accurate and timely forecasts for case volume, spending and profitability
- Business planning and analysis
- Branch level sales and profit targets
- Chargeback administration
- Monthly branch reviews
- Relationships with branch management as well as DSD sales team
- “Hands on” training and development of distributor and supplier sales teams
- Collaboration with regional Field Marketing Manager to facilitate local marketing initiatives
- Accountability for territory sales at street level
- A minimum of 5 years gourmet/specialty food or beverage experience
- A proven track record of sales management experience & achievement
- Distributor management skills
- Experience managing distributors a plus
- Excellent presentation and communication skills -- both written and verbal
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have a car and valid driver’s license, be able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends, and be able to lift a minimum of 35lbs
- Ideal candidate lives in the territory and less than 30 miles from the branch
We offer a competitive compensation package including bonus, car allowance and benefits commensurate with experience level.