Responsible for the retail execution of key Dogfish Head Portfolio priorities by leveraging all the sales and marketing activities and tools at the account level. Works directly with division managers and account level sales personnel to focus on the retail execution of key initiatives and programs. Works as the interface with Dogfish supplier personnel in order to assist in the analysis, development and execution of these activities and programs. Responsible for the planning and implementation of all Dogfish Programs to include planning and communicating to sales teams, ordering all POS materials needed to implement programming. Responsible for executing in field retail calls on a consistent basis to key on premise and off premise accounts. Conduct effective beer dinners and sampling events at retail.
Core Job Functions:
· Work with sales mgrs, sales representatives, and supplier personnel in the planning, development and execution of key brand programs and activities in the market-both on and off premise
· Implement and ensure the execution of the retail brand standards and objectives at the key account level on and off premise.
· Manage the time and schedule in order to work the trade and manage key strategic accounts across channels 3-4 days per week
· Execute, analyze, and track sales programs
· Assist with establishing and tracking sales incentive programs
· Assist in the management of the brand marketing budgets in accordance with business plan
· Act as POS coordinator and gatekeeper
· Utilize brand expertise to in both trade sampling and staff training/education
· Merchandise all brands and programs in the accounts