Columbia Distributing is seeking motivated, energetic, and reliable candidates for the role of Executive Assistant supporting multiple members of our Senior Leadership Team in Portland, OR. We are an established, local company and are recognized nationally as one of the country’s leading beverage distributors representing brands including Miller Coors, Bridgeport, Red Bull, Pabst, and thousands more. If you are looking to contribute your administrative skills, work ethic, outgoing personality, and dependability to a dynamic team for the long-term, we want to hear from you!
Duties include but aren’t limited to the following:
- Prepare, edit, copy and distribute presentations in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Provide administrative support to Executive Team, including answering phones, managing calendars, maintaining files, faxing, generating reports, and meeting preparation.
- Attend relevant functions and if necessary take minutes or notes; functions may be after regular job hours.
- Effectively manage and support correspondence and communication with suppliers, customers and staff via email, letters and/or phone/voicemail.
- Coordinate and manage travel arrangements including air, car and hotel for assigned Executives.
- Manage calendars for assigned team, including booking meeting rooms, ordering food, cleaning meeting room, etc.
- Analyze sales data as requested.
- Reception backup as needed.
- Produce correspondence, reports, meeting notes, lists and other business communications in a timely, accurate and confidential manner.
- Complete all other tasks or projects as assigned.
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with those of the Company’s Core Values at all times – Accountability, Integrity, Respect, and Trust.
Education/Training: Bachelor’s degree; High School diploma or GED required
Experience: Minimum of two (2) years Administrative experience
Knowledge/Skill: Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite; Experience with an AS400 system; Excellent oral and written communication skills; Effective organizational and time management skills; Ability to maintain confidential information; Ability to work with multiple deadlines under little or no supervision; Ability to prioritize and control incoming information and schedules; Reliable transportation
- Lift/carry 20 lbs.
- Sitting for entire shift
- Work indoors entire shift
Interested candidates please apply online at: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=736362