Diabolo Beverage is a premium placed beverage with its roots in France. Diabolo is experiencing rapid growth and is in need of a key accounts manager with extensive experience in the consumer products industry.
This executive sales role is a senior management position. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: Distributor management, sales team training, coaching and management, national chain account sales and maintenance. The focus of this position will be on large chain accounts in conjunction with managing large distributors such as McLane and Unified Grocers etc. Clear and articulate reporting and communications skills an absolute must. This person will need to be a part of a team which develops strategic marketing plans to ensure that profit and sales goals are met and exceeded.
Regularly performed duties include:
Activity and sales reporting, consolidated reports for executives. P and L tracking, Monitoring budgets and tracking ongoing sales for team. Establish and cultivate long term industry relationships and be sensitive to customer needs always focused on 100% customer satisfaction.
• Develop account strategies for national chain accounts
• Manage and establish long term, team oriented relationships with distributors
• Develop, cultivate and initiate chain account opportunities
• Establish goals, quotas, metrics and expectations in conjunction with CEO and President.
• Develop annual sales plan
• Conduct regular reviews of business performance and strategies
• Forecast, budget and track account revenues and cost
• Measure performance of results to individual and team plan
• Pursue opportunities unique to each assigned account in terms of marketing, operations and merchandising
• Proactively identify new key accounts to set up presentations/ meetings
• Provide the guidance on all aspects of the sales process from proposal and presentation to closing the deal
• Identify new product opportunities within new or existing accounts and collaborate with marketing to develop their successful introduction
• Develop volume forecasts as needed and communicate with Sales Administration to facilitate continuity of supply
• Contribute on longer term sales and marketing strategies for the company
• Weekly recap reports to President
• Minimum 10 years related sales experience. Sales experience MUST be in consumer products (this is an absolute requirement), with strong preference towards beverage.
• Consistent track record of achievement and growth throughout career
• 5 years of experience in national chain account management
• Experience with large national grocery distributors is preferable
• Proven ability to effectively service existing customers and identifying incremental profit opportunities
• Ability to penetrate and develop new accounts
• Highly collaborative with entrepreneurial energy
• Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics
• Ability to work in a collaborative effort with other sales managers
• Competency in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
• Strong presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
• Utmost integrity is a MUST to be part of our company
Interested candidates should email cover letter and resume to email@example.com, with “Sales Manager ” as the subject line of the resume.