DBI Beverage Napa
MillerCoors/HUSA Brand Manager
DBI Beverage Napa has an opening for a MillerCoors/HUSA Brand Manager.
Candidate should have a minimum of 2 to 3 years sales experience, preferably in the beverage industry. Must have a valid California drivers’ license, and maintain an acceptable driving record. Maintain a neat, well-groomed appearance creating a favorable public image.
Positions core responsibilities include:
• Attend and recap all meetings with assigned suppliers and help develop programs that will drive sales.
• Work with sales associates and district sales manager to ensure execution against monthly and annual objectives.
• Work with brand suppliers in order to meet their sales expectations.
• Maintain relationship with leadership accounts, ensure proper execution and assist as needed.
• Responsible for presenting assigned supplier programs to sales staff for assigned brands and training.
• Maintain flexible work schedule to allow you to work/attend marketing events on weekends and some evenings when mandatory.
• Achieve distribution goals through identifying and closing opportunities, through communication and individual hand selling to targeted accounts.
• Perform trade audits to ensure commitments made by DBI are accomplished. These include distribution goals, POS (both thematic and generic) and on-premise events.
• Translate company and supplier objectives/goals into functional plans for sales associates and managers.
• Utilize communication and analytical skills to drive execution across multiple teams and departments.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint and AS400 reporting knowledge.?• Thorough knowledge of ABC Laws.?• Ability to complete all paperwork in a neat and timely manner.?• Must possess strong math, time management and customer service skills.?• Good written and verbal communication skills in a diverse range of audiences. Good presentation skills.?• Effectively communicate work related issues with company staff and customers.
• B.A degree preferred with emphasis in management or business, or equivalent related experience may be substituted for educational requirements.?
Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K after 60 days.
90 probation period.
How to Apply:
Please fax cover letter and resume to: Attn: Human Resources (707) 864-5495 or Email: email@example.com