Blue Buddha National Demo - Coordinator
The ideal candidate should be passionate, reliable, and self-motivated. They shall also possess a passion for a healthy, natural and organic lifestyle. They must possess a high level of attention to detail and a “get it done” attitude. This position will require an upbeat personality and the ability to build and maintain relationships with employees, brokers, distribution channels, vendors and customers. Effective written and verbal communication skills are needed.
Demo - Coordinator will work closely with Regional Brand Representatives, Brand Ambassadors, National and Regional Sales Teams, and Brokers. He or she will report directly to the Management Team.
Duties include, but are not limited to: ?
· All aspects of interviewing and hiring Blue Buddha Brand Ambassadors Nation-wide
· Ensuring that Brand Ambassadors are properly trained about all aspects of Blue Buddha and how to properly preform an in store demo
· Working with Sales team to ensure that demo-support is provided to necessary stores regionally and nationally.
· Working with Retailers to ensure that Blue Buddha follows the proper protocol for scheduling, and paying for in store demos and is compliant with all
· Managing all demo schedules nation-wide including but not limited to in store demos, special events, festivals and trade shows.
· Ability to work without direct supervision while meeting all requirements of the position?
· Able to lift/carry up to 30 lbs.
· Computer skills required to send weekly recaps and more.
· Prior Merchandising and Demo experience preferred
· Computer with internet access and a camera phone
· Ability to work variable hours as necessary
· Verifiable references