DBI Beverage Napa
Red Bull Sales Delivery Driver
DBI Beverage Napa has an opening for a Red Bull Sales Delivery Driver.
Candidates are to preferably have six months to three years driving experience. Must have a valid California drivers’ license.
Positions core responsibilities include:
• Selling Red Bull to Established Accounts within their territory.
• Setting and Maintaining a well-organized Route.
• Managing their territory.
• Manage/Maintain vehicle and inventory within.
• Property and accurately invoice all customer.
• Collect monies due from accounts when applicable.
• Insure freshness of Red Bull – Rotate.
• Fill out all administrative paperwork properly and on time
• Product knowledge
• Time management
• Market knowledge
• Creative selling
• Selling and maintain Point of Sale, Cold Equipment, contract agreements and shelving to standards.
• Cold calling on new accounts.
• Delivering Product
• Valid Driver’s License – clean record which will allow us, as a company, to insure the individual will be covered by the standards set by the company’s insurance provider.?• Language Skills – Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating maintenance instructions and procedure manual. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employee of organization.?• Mathematical Skills – Ability to do fundamental math in all units of measure, using whole numbers, fractions and decimals.?• Reasoning Ability – Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.?• Experience – Previous experience is beneficial but not a set requirement.?• Report safety issues to supervisor in a timely manner.
Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K after 60 days of employment.
90 day probation period.
How to Apply:
Please fax cover letter and resume to: Attn: Human Resources (707) 864-5495 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org