The Regional Sales Manager for Boylan Bottling Company, an asset of Emigrant Bank, is directly responsible for increasing distribution growth and company profit by building and continuing relationships with new and existing distributors, retailers, customers, and brokers in the West Coast territories. This person will be responsible for developing annual forecasts, budgets and sales plan. This person must thoroughly manage bottoms up planning with each key account on annual bases and set quarterly and annual objectives.
Job Specific Responsibilities and Duties:
- Strictly responsible for the West Coast territories, including: Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Arizona and Colorado.
- Must have, create and maintain on and off-premise relationships with distributors.
- Maintaining contact with key accounts in the area to ensure distribution, ordering, brand familiarity, etc.
- Achieving short and long-term sales goals and strategies for market.
- Expanding distribution and volume sales.
- Conduct team meetings with Territory Managers to inform and educate them of brand standards and optimization of sales performance.
- Submitting weekly accounts reports through Monthly Calendar and Vermont Information Processing (VIP) system.
- Maintaining accurate records of distributor files, retail distribution and competitive pricing.
- Managing all sales expenses and budgets for market and region.
- 5 to 10 years of non-alcoholic Beverage Sales preferred, but open to Food and/or Alcoholic Beverage sales experience.
- 4 year college degree not necessary, but preferred.
- This person will ideally have prior connections and/or contacts with distributors in the West Coast.- preferred
- Self-starter who can thrive in an environment with minimal supervision.
- Previous experience with Vermont Information Processing (VIP) systems (i.e. iDIG)
- Familiarity with chains and chain accounts.
- Ability to work with multiple brains (MASH, Jolt) within Boylan Bottling Company.
- Comfortable with 20-30% travel.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
About Boylan Bottling Company
Boylan Bottling Company has been making authentic, handcrafted sodas in small batches since 1891. With a commitment to producing high quality sodas, Boylan has become a favorite on the East Coast and is rapidly expanding to neighborhoods across the United States. In the last decade, Boylan has brought back its unique, highly decorated glass bottles cherishing the tradition of its distinguished gourmet soda brand. Today, Boylan is best known for its full line of bold and flavorful recipes, ranging from Ginger Ale, Root Beer, Cane Cola and Crème sodas, to their new flavors, Black Cherry, Orange, Grape and Shirley Temple.