The Regional Sales Manager must possess a great passion for the brand and will be entirely focused on efforts to develop, expand and manage the growth of the portfolio of brands through a network of Regional DSD distributor partners. The Regional Sales Manager must be accomplished in setting and accomplishing sales objectives with distributor sales teams and retail partners. Candidates for the position may be based in the major metropolitan areas surrounding the tri-state area.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop and execute sales plans that maximize DSD opportunities across all channels of trade in a multi-state territory.
- Manage regional key accounts with headquarters in the region for channels of trade
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with distributor partner personnel, key accounts within Regional markets and execute distribution targets and promotion support programs in concert with all channels of trade
- Develop and maintain Distributor and account contacts at key retailers to ensure product availability
- Work in conjunction with established marketing programs to coordinate store events and/or local events to expand brand visibility
- Identify new opportunities in all channels and make recommendations for business expansion
- Monitor, analyze and manage operating results against budget, prior year and forecast
Qualifications and Experience:
Minimum: 3 to 5 years of beverage sales and execution experience that includes management of DSD distributors
Preferred: 5+ years of experience in the non-alcoholic beverage industry calling on distributor accounts and managing key accounts
Experience and success in building business through DSD distributors and retailers
Travel: 50-75% of time
Field work and home office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including exhibiting competency in presentation skills
Results –oriented and self-motivated with a high sense of urgency
Please inquire for full position description and instructions to submit a resume for this position.