Relief Sales Account Manager
DBI Beverage Napa has an opening for Relief Sales Account Manager. Must have at least 1 – 3 years of relevant industry experience in a product sales capacity, preferably in a distribution environment with warehouse, sales, and delivery operations.
Positions core responsibilities include:
• Perform sales route relief for Sales Account Managers.
• Builds creative, accessible displays in retail accounts using appropriate point-of-sale materials.
• Establishes and maintains a professional level of rapport with retail personnel.
• Assist sales representatives in developing sales opportunities. Follow up on all requests and commitments made to the retailer. Assist sales representatives in cooler resets, product rotation and developing sales opportunities.
• Merchandise shelf area (shelf strips, cooler stickers, etc.) and stock company products on shelves as needed. Merchandise coolers and displays, rotate and pull out of code product off the shelf.
• Demonstrate ability to develop relationships with customers and co-workers
• Able to work well as a team player in a fast-paced, energetic environment
• Proven ability to plan, set and achieve goals
• Strong organizational and follow-up skills
• Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
• Present a professional image in appearance, words, and actions
• Basic knowledge of MS Word/ MS Excel and PowerPoint.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
DBI Beverage Napa is an Equal Opportunity Employer.