Rushmore Superfoods, LLC, the makers of RE Vitality Drinks, is conducting a search for a Sales Director position for its category-defining vitality beverage. Company is headquartered in Dana Point, CA. The position will be a key participant in a small team, and have a significant impact in the business.
Priorities are to segment category and grow market share with conventional Food, Natural Specialty, Mass, Convenience and Club retailers with an innovative new functional beverage. Create strategic sales plan for each region/market, build consensus for and advocate promotional budget, provide unmatched customer attention, service and problem resolution and to crush competition. Responsible for existing customer maintenance and managing the key relationships with each customer.
· Develop annual revenue budget.
· Exceed quarterly and annual base budget revenue and operating profit.
· Control and manage travel and freight expenses. Assist in keeping over 45 day accounts receivable balances to minimum requirements.
· Identify new potential (target list) accounts by business segments.
· Execute sales strategy, manage initial contact with existing and potential customers, identify their needs and sell appropriate product to meet those needs.
· Develop annual sales plan in support of organizational strategy and objectives.
- Ensure communication is coordinated, support sales plan objectives and meet organizational expenditure requirements in conjunction with Marketing.
- Every employee has a responsibility to report employee safety, food safety and/or quality concerns to their Supervisor/Manager immediately upon identification
- Perform other related duties as assigned
· Broker and representative management
· Coordinate and organize customer required applications and documentation
· Coordination and negotiation of customer promotions, events/demos and communications
· Manage special projects for CEO and President
· Participate in conference calls with marketing and communications
· Coordinate the flow of communications with customers to the company website as it pertains to digital communications including: Update of blogs, news stories and media campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have 5 plus years of sales and/or sales management experience. Ideally a minimum of 2 years experience with a CPG Company.
Strong computer skills and experience with the various Office software programs, including Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to work independently and take direction well.
Self starter that can manage in a multi priority work environment
Action orientated and motivated by a fast pace work place. Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
For immediate consideration, please submit your confidential resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NO recruiters please.