Cape Ann Brewing Company is looking for a motivated sale representative for the local market of Boston and it's suburbs.
Applicant must be enthusiastic, organized, with a strong working knowledge of the Boston bar scene.
Job Requirements and skills:
- 3 years experience in sales (preferably craft beer sales) is a must
- Excellent communication skills, with a working knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Independent, Reliable, and Responsible
- Ability to be focused on meeting sales goals
- Agressively pursue new accounts while maintaining strong customer service with current accounts.
- Must enjoy working with and meeting new people
- Must have access to a personal vehicle
- Excellent written and oral communication skills a must
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Beer sales experience at distributor or brewery level is a must.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills a must.
· Excellent persuasive selling and relationship development skills a must.
· Bachelor's Degree, equivalent experience is a must.
· Service industry and hospitality experience preferred.
· Mastery of basic computer programs such as Excel, and Word
· Available to work Monday through Friday as well as occasional weekend days as required
· Access to a personal vehicle
· Have an engaging and easy going personality
· Must live in the Boston/North Shore area
. Enjoys travel and meeting new people.
This is a full-time, salaried position. After a probationary period full-time employees are offered benefits including health and dental insurance, paid time off, and holidays. Total compensation depends on experience.
Cape Ann Brewing Company is an equal employment opportunity employer and implement policies and practices that do not discriminate against applicants and employees.
Submit your cover letter and resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org