You’re bright. You’re great at multitasking. You’re so self-motivated, your application is half-submitted and you haven’t even gotten to the requirements yet! You crush deadlines and you switch gears like Lance Armstrong. You’ll be showing off your ability to finish projects quickly. Sound fun? Sound challenging? Want to bring limes for the margaritas at the staff meetings? Okay, fine, that last one’s not required, but you can’t blame us for taking a shot.
So when was the last time you made margaritas for all your friends? You likely bought loads of expensive ingredients, logged some serious time in the kitchen, and wasted precious time with your guests while they waited for the next round. Now you can keep it simple, but still serve a phenomenal cocktail – something delicious, all-natural and super premium. It tastes like you just made it from scratch, with the added bonus of being low in calories. Ready to pour, anytime, anywhere, the Laughing Glass margarita is perfect for any occasion: casual afternoon pool parties, picnics, beach soirees, a new business launch, birthdays or bachelorette parties, your next book group, as a great hostess gift, or for some serious one-on-one time.
Bring your talent to the mix at Laughing Glass Cocktails, creating hand crafted Ready to Drink Cocktail. Quality people are our best ingredient for success in this thriving, established industry. We are currently seeking a few exceptional people looking to grow their careers at a premier company that can offer you the perfect combination of challenge and reward on all levels in a fun, high-energy environment. Want to look forward to Mondays?
We are currently seeking an extraordinary Regional Sales Representative responsible for maximizing the sales to a targeted account base through effective planning, selling, merchandising and communication that permits achievement of company and supplier objectives.
- Sales experience preferred.
- Wine and spirits sales experience in the alcoholic beverage industry preferred
- High energy, passionate personality.
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to work independently as well as be engaged with the Laughing Glass team
- Willingness to work flexible hours, which may include some evenings or weekends
- Your own list of contacts and buyers is a plus
- Current California residency and Territory familiarity
- Dependable vehicle, valid driver's license, proof of current CA registration and insurance, and an acceptable driving record
- Ability to lift and carry a 32lb 12-pack case
- Strong written and oral communications.
- Well-developed computer skills (Microsoft Office platform) – analytical.
- User of online and digital media; websites, internet savvy, social media, etc.