· Work with Sales Reps to help train and mentor the sales staff in selling skills and product knowledge.
· Attend sales calls, conduct ride-withs and design and execute standard sales processes
· Work with reps on sales strategies to help obtain distribution and volume goals.
· Work with suppliers to communicate all new brewery packages, incentives and brand initiatives to the Sales Reps
· Responsible for developing strong retail relationships with “Key” on and off premise accounts across the entire territory.
· Train Sales Reps and Merchandisers on selling ,merchandising and promotional programming to retail, developing techniques and identifying opportunities
· Work with suppliers at retail and support brand development strategies
· Help execute key programs at retail level
· Monitor product code dates at the retail level
· Other administrative duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
· Previous sales management experience in the beer or malt beverage industry a plus.
· The ideal candidate will be an innovative and creative type who can demonstrate leadership, independence, collaboration, sales skills, strong communication and planning skills.
· Excellent time management and organizational skills.
· Enjoy a very fast paced environment.
· Confident strong team player who is able to work across multiple functions and disciplines.
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred, Business, Marketing, Accounting, or related discipline. Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Proven ability to use data and analytics to develop insights