Bai is seeking an energetic brand evangelist with boundless positive energy who is willing to “go the extra mile”. If you are tired of selling “me too” products and want to get in on the ground floor of the next beverage success story, then please read on, or check us out @ www.drinkbai.com.
About the Company
Bai Brands, LLC, makers of Bai5 Antioxidant Infusions, is a Princeton-based company founded in August 2009 by entrepreneur and coffee industry pioneer Ben Weiss. Bai-5 Antioxidant Infusions are 100% natural, only 5 calories, infused with coffeefruit and flavored with exotic fruit juices. They are naturally sweetened, gluten free, Kosher, vegan, soy-, BPA- and GMO-free.
A game-changer in the beverage world, Bai Brands offers a line of nutritious beverages that are packed with flavor, not sugar. Named by Beverage World among the “Breakout Brands of 2012”, Bai is rapidly building momentum, with consumer demand sparking hyper-growth and major retail and distribution agreements, increasingly solidifying the company's status as a national brand.
In this role, you will manage the day to day sales and support of retailers within a specific territory. You will be responsible for: achieving territory sales targets; collaborating with distributor sales reps to gain new accounts and distribution; prospecting new accounts; providing excellent customer service to existing accounts; executing merchandising “Look of Success” at store level; supporting local field marketing efforts to develop brand awareness in your territory. You will ensure that Bai is “top of mind” with retailers, distributor sales reps, and your local sales and marketing team.
- Field level retail sales and merchandising
- Monthly reviews and planning meetings with District Sales Manager
- Relationships with distributor sales reps and retail managers and staff
- Brand training and development of distributor and retail partners
- “Hands on” activation of retail sets, resets and programming
- Formulation and execution of account development strategies
- A proven track record of sales management experience & achievement
- Professional demeanor with coworkers, distributors, retailers, and consumers
- Strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills -- both written and verbal
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a car, be able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends, and be able to lift a minimum of 35lbs
- Ideal candidate lives in the territory and less than 30 miles from the branch
We offer a competitive compensation package including bonus, car allowance and benefits commensurate with experience level.