We are seeking a “high energy,” motivated individual to seize ownership of assigned sales territory, to improve company position in every retail outlet and to achieve maximum sales throughout assigned territory. Individual will work toward establishing relationships at retail that facilitate the company’s, and retailer’s, overall sales objectives and goals to create win-win result.
Summary of essential job functions:
· Develop and close new business.
· Maintain route frequency in territory as assigned to grow retail sales.
· Educate/assist/inform retailer managers about NOHO and its functionality
· Identify promotional events and sampling program opportunities, and assist company in execution.
· Sell/up-sell product at store level in assigned territory.
· Maintain schematic integrity or better and re-merchandise to retailer-mandated schematic compliance on all store calls as applicable.
· Build/move displays and/or product to establish best location for sales on all company products as necessary in assigned stores.
· Maintain company products and sets to comply with “best practices’ as established and as per company-established store call procedure.
· Monitor and maintain retail integrity and compliance on all store calls.
· Execute/maintain/monitor all company-driven marketing initiatives and programs for all stores in assigned territory as applicable including maintenance of POS and Temporary Price Reduction (TPR) programs as assigned.
· Interact with consumers at shelf to secure brand loyalty of NOHO product lines by distributing consumer-specific marketing materials.
· Provide chain specific information and communication on daily basis as needed and as requested by supervisor.
· Assist/participate in all retailer re-set and or re-merchandising projects as needed.
· Record in-store conditions pre/post service call to reflect positive merchandising impact.
· Maintain all company provided equipment and material in acceptable working order and condition.
· Execute sampling events at predetermined venues and events, including sporting, musical, and health related events.
· Retail Merchandising and/or Sales experience within the Beverage Industry preferred
· Must be professional, a self-starter, and able to work independently
· Must have outstanding communication and inter-personal skills
· Must be able to work effectively in a team environment as needed
· Must have strong organizational skills and able to prioritize/multi-task
· Adaptable individual essential for changing environment
· College degree required
· Valid Drivers license, registration and insurance
· Must be able to lift 50lbs. with no restrictions
· Able to work a flexible schedule as needed