DBI Beverage Napa has an opening for a
Candidates are to preferably have one to three years of warehouse experience. You must be at least 18 years of age.
Positions core responsibilities include:
• Rotate, stock, always ship the oldest product first and have a thorough knowledge of supplier dating methods and requirements.
• Operate forklifts, pallet jacks, sweeper, scrubber, and delivery trucks in a safe, responsible and professional manner.
• Follow prescribed maintenance guidelines including making a pre-trip inspection before operating equipment.
• Possess a good knowledge of our product, including product identification, location, and proper handling and storage methods.
• Ensure that no product is loaded or reloaded without appropriate paperwork, and reports any suspicious or unauthorized removal of product.
• Receive product, verify correct items, quantity and quality before signing for receipt.
• Follow all security procedures to safeguard associates, the facility and prevent product loss.
• Maintain warehouse to high sanitary and cleanliness standards
• Load trucks with the correct items and quantities in a manner that allows efficient deliveries.
• Strip route trucks after delivery routes have been completed.
• Preforms work tasks safely, and contributes to overall safe work environment and report any unsafe conditions.
• Follow all company work rules and regulations.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of one to three years related experience.?• Familiarity with warehousing practices and handling methods.?• Forklift certification preferred, but not required.?• Ability to work well as part of a team and with minimal supervision.?• Computer literate.?• Excellent written and oral communication skills?• Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to manage priorities, workflow and meet deadlines.
•Flexible and willing to work with constantly changing priorities and enthusiasm
• Forklift, pallet jack and hand-truck experience
• Must be able to drive and back delivery trucks within the yard.
• A pre-employment drug test will be required.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
•Lift up to 50 pounds without assistance
• Stand for long periods of time
• Wear appropriate safety equipment.
• A large percentage of work time is spent in a warehouse where the temperatures are cool and noise level can be moderate to high.
• The warehouse process is constantly moving, attention to detail and safety are an absolute must and priority.
$12.00 hourly wage – Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K after 60 days. 90 day probation period
How to Apply:
Please fax cover letter and resume to: Attn: Human Resources (707) 864-5495 or email
DBI Beverage Napa is an Equal Opportunity Employer.