BevNET Expo Facts
- mid-event expo held for 2 hours on day 1 of the two day event
- 2014 Expo dates are: May 14 and December 8th
- Exhibits range in size from 10×10 to smaller table-top displays.
- Typically 30-40 exhibitors
- 500+ attendees, including beverage companies, distributors, investors, and suppliers
- no concurrent programming
- Inquire for pricing
- table provided, though not required
- free-standing signage is permitted
Typical exhibitors are companies offering products and services to beverage companies. Beverage companies also take advantage of the Expo as a place to pour samples of their drink to the BevNET audience.
Whether sampling a beverage or just handing out promotional literature, a table top display is a great way to create visibility for your company and give you a physical platform from which to showcase your company’s offerings.
Space is limited. Potential exhibitors should contact John McKenna (617-231-8825) as soon as possible to learn more about this unique opportunity.
Below is a photo gallery from the Summer 2013 event, showcasing the range of premium content and opportunities offered to sponsors, exhibitors and attendees of BevNET Live.
Tate & Lyle
Templar Food Products
VEB – Venturing & Emerging Brands
BevNET Live NYC 2013 Exhibitors
Amcor Rigid Plastics
BettAway Logistics and Pallet Systems
Dairy Farmers of America
DMA (Doehler-Milne Aseptics)
Draco Natural Products
Multi-Color Global Label Solutions
Nature’s Way Purewater
Stepan Lipid Nutrition
Tampa Bay Copack
BevNET Live NYC 2013 Speakers
Tyler Gage & Dan MacCombie
Ben Weiss, Jeff Church & Chris Campbell
Mary Ellen Adcock
Vanessa Walker, Greg Fleishman & Olivier Sonnois
Trevor Nelson & Josh Goldin
Pete Lescoe, Mike Kirban & Amy Taylor
Samples on Seats
Sample Bar & Expo