The BevNET Live Difference
• Many interactive panels, no long speeches
BevNET Live is a two-day forum for beverage entrepreneurs, suppliers, distributors, retailers and investors to gather, speak, exchange ideas through interactive panels and lectures, and enhance their marketing and product development strategies through our Beverage School. Attendees can tap the expertise of investment professionals who can help groom them to attract money, business owners with inspiring success stories, and the BevNET.com community, which has spent a decade dedicating itself to careful reporting on the fast-moving beverage industry.
BevNET Live has grown so much that it’s going to take two days to contain it — and the amount of information shared has just been enhanced. From expanded breakout sessions to our exclusive “Mini Expo,” extra networking and a special awards ceremony, BevNET.com has stepped up to the challenge of keeping its signature live event fresh, engaging, and vital.
What you can expect from BevNET Live Summer 2011:
1) A hand-picked roster of top-quality speakers and panelists who have been assembled to answer your questions and provide the advice you need to realize success.
2) A carefully-coordinated schedule designed to maximize interaction between panelists and attendees, both inside and outside the conference hall.
3) The opportunity to try hundreds of new products in the ever-growing Sampling Bar.
4) The presentation of suppliers, investors, marketers, retailers and distributors on an even footing to create an environment of mutual assistance and strategic alignment.
5) The attention to potential opportunities for innovative beverage companies, large and small.
The past three BevNET Live events have been SOLD OUT and the reviews have been overwhelmingly positive. Register now and secure your space.