The BevNET Live Difference
• Many interactive panels, no long speeches
BevNET Live is a two-day forum for beverage entrepreneurs, suppliers, distributors, retailers and investors to gather, speak, exchange ideas through interactive panels and lectures, and enhance their marketing and product development strategies through our Beverage School. Attendees can tap the expertise of investment professionals who can help groom them to attract money, business owners with inspiring success stories, and the BevNET.com community, which has spent a decade dedicating itself to careful reporting on the fast-moving beverage industry.
What’s new about BevNET Live Winter 10?
BevNET Live has grown so much that it’s going to take two days to contain it — and the amount of information shared has just been enhanced. From expanded breakout sessions to a brand-new “Mini Expo,” extra networking and a special awards ceremony, BevNET.com has stepped up to the challenge of keeping its signature live event fresh, engaging, and vital.
Here’s what’s new:
1) A series of 12 breakout sessions geared toward the individual interests of attendees – from Beverage School tracks tailored for new entrants seeking to understand the business to Strategy and Marketing, where active companies can develop skills, and Industry Issues & Best Practices, for those who are striving to understand the forces that can help top companies move markets.
2) The Mini Expo – a special two-hour opportunity to exchange information with suppliers, marketers, and the speakers themselves in one-on-one settings. Features table top displays from over 20 different companies.
3) Extended Networking Time – longer breaks, the Mini Expo, an awards ceremony and a pair of cocktail events allow attendees, speakers, sponsors and the BevNET Team to make those connections that can help an evolving business thrive.
Here’s what hasn’t changed:
1) A hand-picked roster of top-quality speakers and panelists who have been assembled to answer your questions and provide the advice you need to realize success.
2) A carefully-coordinated schedule designed to maximize interaction between panelists and attendees, both inside and outside the conference hall.
3) The opportunity to try hundreds of new products in the ever-growing Sampling Bar.
4) The presentation of suppliers, investors, marketers, retailers and distributors on an even footing to create an environment of mutual assistance and strategic alignment.
5) The attention to potential opportunities for innovative beverage companies, large and small.
The past three BevNET Live events have been SOLD OUT and the reviews have been overwhelmingly positive. Held at the Loew’s Santa Monica Beach Hotel on Dec. 6 and 7 in Santa Monica, Calif., this conference will be an invaluable way for beverage entrepreneurs to learn the best ways to face down the challenges of growth and realize the opportunities for success that lie ahead for them.