DBI Beverage Napa has an opening for a
Draft Line Cleaner
Candidates are to preferably have one to five years of draft beer experience preferred. Must be 21 years of age.
Positions core responsibilities include:
• Clean all DBI draft beer lines.
• Clean and flush draft beer systems for special events as assigned.
• Advise and train retailers and their personnel on the proper and most economical way to serve draft beer, maintain their equipment, clean their glassware, etc.
• Respond promptly to draft trouble calls when dispatched.
• Insure that back room product is rotated in a first-in, first out basis to guarantee product freshness.
• Provide professional and courteous service at all times.
• Work company sponsored events.
• Sell new package placement whenever possible.
• Deliver and pick-up draft equipment on an as needed basis.
• Attend and participate in staff meetings.
• Perform work tasks safely, and contribute to overall safe work environment.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of one to five years related experience.?• Must have reliable transportation, maintain an acceptable driving record and valid drivers’ license, and maintain auto insurance coverage in the minimum amount specified by the company.?• Accurately complete all internal control records, forms and reports in a timely manner.
• Maintain a daily itinerary and turn in to supervisor.?• Ability to work well as part of a team and with minimal supervision.?• Computer literate.?• Excellent written and oral communication skills?• Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Maintain a thorough knowledge of draft beer and its equipment (installation, jockey box, taps, lines, etc.)
• High school diploma or equivalent
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
•Lift up to 50 pounds without assistance
• Maintain a neat, well-groomed appearance creating a favorable image and maintain proper conduct.
Starting Salary: DOE
Please apply: email@example.com
DBI Beverage Napa is an Equal Opportunity Employer.