Golden Road’s Inland Empire Market Manager will oversee sales in San Bernardino and Riverside Counties. Primary focus is on managing relationship and performance of Wholesalers and key retailers in order to increase sales and brand presence in marketplace.
- Establish and maintain relationships with Wholesalers and key retailers
- Review and drive Wholesaler’s performance matrix, including monitoring of Pricing and Distribution KPI’s
- Educate and train retailers, Wholesalers, and consumers
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must live in Riverside or San Bernardino County.
- At least 4 years prior sales experience in alcohol beverage industry.
- Exceptional work ethic, with a focused passion for the Beer industry and a growing knowledge of Craft Beer
- Working knowledge of beer industry: including on and off premise, function of Wholesaler, and 3 tier system
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
To apply, please vist: jobs.goldenroad.la
Offering the first canned craft beer from Southern California, Golden Road Brewing is committed to bringing fresh beer to market in the most sustainable way possible. Founded by Tony Yanow and Meg Gill, Golden Road brewed its first beer in 2011. Our 32,000 square-foot brewery and pub houses a 15-barrel and 50-barrel system in a former Southern Pacific switching station.
We aim to be L.A.’s own regional Craft Brewery -- a real local business serving local needs. With our easy-drinking Anytime Beers, like Point the Way IPA and Golden Road Hefeweizen, we've made our eco-friendly aluminum cans and draught beer readily available at your favorite local market or watering hole. In addition to our Anytime Beers, we take advantage of our spacious facilities to brew a line of Custom IPAs made with local ingredients inspired by the vibrant cultural melting pot that is Los Angeles.