Coco Libre (Maverick Brands, LLC) - Territory Development Manager
|Job Title:||Territory Development Manager|
|Company:||Coco Libre (Maverick Brands, LLC)|
|Location:||San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Los Angeles, CA
Boston , MA
Beverage - Non Alcoholic
|Contact This Employer|
Coco Libre is looking for Territory Development Manager’s for an entrepreneurial, high growth beverage company. The company’s mission is to deliver better tasting, healthy products consumers can enjoy.We are the producer of Coco Libre Organic Coconut Water. Your responsibilities as Territory Development Manager will include but will not be limited to:
Los Angeles CA, San Francisco CA, Boston MA.
Reports to: Director of Sales
- Manage all sales and merchandising efforts for the respective territory.
- Increase turns and fill rate in existing accounts, generate sales and placement of new accounts for product line offerings.
- Further develop the existing infrastructure in the territory’s market (e.g.; strengthen the existing DSD relationships).
- Ensure that the staff members of all brokers, DSD distributors and wholesalers are adequately trained on Coco Libre products and programs.
- Develop customer relationships and effectively manage sales and marketing initiatives for all retailers within the Territory Manager responsibility.
- Examples of detailed responsibilities include, yet are not limited to:
Securing monthly and quarterly velocity reports from distributors/wholesalers and working with internal personnel to integrate the data into company-wide reports and then analyze the result against specific goals.
Maintaining close contact with retail management to ensure that Coco Libre products are included in new store openings, remodels, etc.
Coordinate with Coco Libre marketing team to ensure promotions, demos, etc. are executed effectively within the territory.
Implement and effectively manage retail programs for those retailers operating within the respective territory.
Conduct store checks and “ride-withs” with local market distributors/wholesalers and brokers as necessary.
Participate in periodic industry trade shows on behalf of the company as required.
Update and maintain the company’s contact management software on a weekly basis, including notes and comments regarding all conversations with contacts, written correspondence and commitments made on behalf of the company.
Previous sales experience to include: exceeding sales goals, prospecting, negotiating and closing skills.
Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for Coconut water
High energy and engaging personality
Product knowledge, sales presentation, relationship building and territory management.
Strong work ethic. The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
Some evening and weekend work may be required.
Competitive salary and benefits
Location: Greater San Francisco CA, Los Angeles CA, Boston MA
Please contact: John Slee at (805)284-6636, email: email@example.com