Grapes & Grains, Inc. - Beer & Spirits Manager
|Job Title:||Beer & Spirits Manager|
|Company:||Grapes & Grains, Inc.|
|Contact This Employer|
Grapes & Grains is an award winning bottle shop located in Barrington, RI. The management team is seeking a passionate industry professional who is eager to become part of a team dedicated to customer service and creating a superior shopping experience. As the business approaches its third year in operation- we are seeking someone with the drive and talent to facilitate the continued expansion of the boutique shop, internet sales and event sectors of the business.
Currently, we are looking for a Beer & Spirits Sales Manager who is fun and energetic to join our highly regarded team. This is a full-time role including special events. In this role you will be expected to perform the following:
1. Organize and run weekly beer, spirit, and/or cocktail tastings.
2. Manage the showroom and staff on a day-to-day basis.
3. Demonstrate ability to working with liquor software and rewards programs.
4. Utilizes strong product knowledge and displays a passion for learning more
5. Controlling a weekly budget and cost of goods to maintain consistent inventory.
6. Strong communicator with the ability to build relationships and trust with our customers.
7. Strategic thinker, who is also creative, organized and solution oriented.
8. Be able to maintain the appearance of the bottle shop, which will also include merchandising and organizing displays.
9. Provide special services such as: assembling special orders for customers and conducting tasting events or private educational seminars.
10. Implement and analyze direct marketing campaigns that increase sales.
11. Maintain a cutting edge inventory of beer and spirits befitting to the brand image. This is a buying postion. Building and maintaining vendor relations is of utmost importance.
12. Process and ship internet, telephone and email orders following the compliance laws of individual states.
Qualifications and Requirements:
· Beer and Spirits Industry sales experience is strongly preferred.
· Committed to providing excellent customer service.
· Enjoy interacting with consumers and taking about wine, beer and small batch spirits.
· Be computer and social media savvy.
· Have a strong sense of urgency and follow through with projects and customer support.
· Ability to multi-task and adjust to variable workflow conditions.
· Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
· Ability to lift 50 pounds repeatedly.
· Professional appearance.
· Must have 2-3 years sales experience.
· Familiarity with one or more POS systems.
· This is a Beer and Spirits Sales position and being a good people person is only part of the job.
Must be 21 years old and be able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends.