Sales Region Manager, CA
DRY Soda, Inc.Apply for this Job
Region Manager – Sales, California
DRY Soda Co. is hiring for a California Region Manager in Sales. This successful candidate will manage relationships with distributors, brokers and customers across multiple retail channels. Qualified candidates will have prior success in multi-channel retail environments and exceptional relationship-building and communication skills. This position reports directly to DRY Sparkling’s VP of Sales and will be a key member of our dynamic field sales team.
DRY Sparkling creates lightly sweet, culinary inspired sodas. DRY is flavor forward, crisp, unexpected, and most of all, refreshing. Each variety honors a singular botanical flavor that is delicious on its own, paired with food or mixed into cocktails. We operate a high growth brand in an extremely fast-paced environment. We are committed to best-in-class innovation, execution, design and relationship-building and continuously work cross functionally. We love the food and beverage industry and are hungry to take DRY to the next level.
For our Regional Sales Manager role, we’re seeking candidates who are:
- Self-motivated – You can work independently in your market and thrive in a team setting.
- Passionate – You are excited about the beverage industry, and specifically the craft soda category.
- Reliable – You have shown consistent employment and/or commitment to an organization.
- Strong Communicators – You are able to clearly and concisely communicate to distributors, customers and brokers.
- Entrepreneurial – You are passionate about working with a growing company, excited to take on new challenges/opportunities, and eager to go above and beyond.
- Strong leaders – You have the unique ability to lead and inspire others to do their best!
- Seasoned in the industry – You have experience working with key retail accounts, distributors, etc.
- Collaborate with the sales team and other departments to build-out DRY’s sales strategy, and assist with the development and execution of region specific marketing plans within a geographical territory.
- Ensure strongly executed, results-oriented retail promotions within pricing and marketing guidelines.
- Work closely with DRY partners including distributors, brokers, retailers and marketing entities while establishing and maintaining clear expectations.
- Contribute to market analysis efforts and identify key growth opportunities within specific channels across broad geographies and diverse customer groups.
- Analyze and evaluate the performance of sales plans executed within a territory, providing feedback both internally and to external distributors.
- Motivate others to achieve sales goals, fostering continuous education and development of company brands and processes.
- Salary DOE
- Bonus, Car Allowance, and PTO Package
- Full Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits, 401K Plan after 6 months grace period, monthly wellness reimbursement
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7 years of experience in sales, marketing and/or brand promotion within the F&B industry
- Ability to travel as needed
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
To apply please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Region Manager CA as the subject line.