Unix Packaging Inc is home to one of the most advanced contract beverage manufacturing plants in Souther California. Our state-of-the-art facility is home to 7 high speed production lines using the latest technology.
We are a family owned business and we are growing. We are looking for experienced, positive, hard-working individuals who are looking to join our rapidly growing team. We are looking to hire a well-rounded and experienced Batcher.
Purpose: The Batcher is responsible for preparing and mixing of appropriate Ingredients required producing finished syrup from calculation for bottling, canning and premix/post-mix operations based upon number of cases and tanks scheduled for production each shift.
Qualifications: Must be 18 years of age or older, 3 years of related Quality Control experience in a manufacturing environment, Lift up to 25 lbs. repeatedly, Push and pull up to 50 lbs. repeatedly, Pass a drug test, criminal background, verifiable employment verification, social security, and motor vehicle record check.
Degrees: High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED),
1. Control flow of syrup to production lines.
2. Mix and blend ingredients to create various batches.
3. Set equipment parameters for operation.
4. Perform quality checks as required.
5. Perform sanitation.
6. Inventory and control ingredients.
7. Receive, monitor and control sugar.
8. Maintain records.
9. Operate forklift truck.
10. Follow all policies and SOP procedures, including safety.
1. Employee must follow GMP’s. Employee must follow all personal and food safety regulations at all times.
1. Employees must follow allergen Management and work place safety.
1. Employee will attend all annual trainings to maintain a safe work place and maintain food safety.
1. Follow CCP guidelines.