Invento Americas is a new innovative manufacturing company, headquartered in Colorado Springs. We are poised for rapid growth and are looking for key players to help us open our new Blow Molding Facility in Colorado Springs. Our product is patented preform technology which blows Clear PET Beverage Cans.
The Blow Molding Machine Operator will operate blow mold, grinders, labelers and conveyor systems. They are responsible for troubleshooting process problems and performing minor maintenance to ensure continued operation of the production line. They are also responsible for following the company’s Good Manufacturing Practices.
1. Operate blow molding machines to ensure production of quality cans and perform audits, weights and quality checks.
2. Ensure compliance with plant safety standards and with applicable laws and regulations issued by regulatory agencies.
3. Adhere to quality control and to blow mold process procedure.
4. Troubleshoot and perform minor repair on blow mold and support equipment.
5. Make adjustments to meet product specifications.
6. Repair or replace pneumatic and hydraulic lines.
7. Assist with preventive maintenance, mold, neck and blow pin and other mechanical changes.
8. Grind excess cans and material.
9. Troubleshoot and resolve process problems.
10. Prepare maintenance request forms and document equipment repairs.
11. Train blow-mold employees.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience:
Minimum Education (or substitute experience) required: High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED), AS Degree preferred.
Minimum Experience required: 3-5 years of technical, hands-on experience working on Linear Blow Molding Machines with Wide Mouth Preforms (Such as Siapi, Sidel or HKS Machines).
Ability to stand, bend, stoop (throughout shift), reach overhead and lift at least 50 pounds.
Ability to work in the USA without sponsorship.
Proficiency in the use of computers.
Compensation based on experience. Relocation assistance is available.