· Brand Name: Hard Rock Energy Drink
· Industry Types: Manufacturer
· Categories: Sales
· Beverages: Non-Alcoholic Beverages
· Employment Type: Full-Time
· Benefits: Health Insurance, Vehicle Allowance
Hard Rock Energy is looking for a high performing experienced Field Sales Manager (FSM) who will manage and build relationships with stores within the territory. The FSM will be responsible for selling into, merchandising, programming to maximize sales, and ensuring excellent customer service while managing the local distribution partner. The ideal candidate is a goal-oriented individual with a balanced blend of sales and field-marketing experience who can establish strong relationships for a growth oriented sales strategy.
If interested, please attach resume and cover letter and email to email@example.com.
· Develop and maintain key accounts in the territory.
· Train, educate and motivate distributor sales reps on Hard Rock Energy Brand.
· Work with distributor sales team to identify and open new accounts.
· Establish and maintain close professional relationships with retail storeowners, managers, and staff.
· Maximize shelf space, full SKU-sets, POS placements.
· Pull products from back stock and fill cooler shelves and other display locations; ensure accounts are merchandised accordingly.
· Ensure all equipment, racks, clings, posters and other point of sale are current, clean, and presented in a premium manner.
· Join distributor reps for ride-alongs to sell, merchandize, and train.
· Coordinate and execute in-store store tastings, promotional advertising, and other opportunities for activation.
· Schedule and manage demo-event calendar of pre-planned events centered around lifestyle and focused on core consumer impact.
· Produce, review and provide feedback on weekly reporting.
· 3-5 years of beverage experience.
· Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing or related field preferred.
· Ability to travel frequently by auto/air.
· Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) / Google DOCS.
· Excellent communication and customer service.
· Great problem solving skills.
· Professional appearance.
· Ability to travel and to drive a company vehicle including a valid driver’s license and safe driving record.
· Ability to work well with all levels of the organization as well as outside clients and consumers in any setting.
· Company Vehicle/Vehicle Reimbursement
· Prescription coverage
· Paid time-off
· Paid holidays
Candidate can live outside of target city as long as they are within a reasonable commuting distance.