We have changed the lives of millions with our healthy products and we have catapulted the careers of our team members. Now is your chance to help develop the FDM sales channel for two of the country’s fastest-growing health and wellness brands.
Genesis Today has changed the lives of millions with our healthy products. At the same time, we have received numerous awards for product formulation, been recognized 6 years in a row on the Inc. 500|5000 list, and enjoyed an unprecedented 5 consecutive years on the Austin Fast 50. Now is your chance to join one of the country’s fastest-growing health and wellness companies.
We are in need of a talented Key Account Manager to join our hands-on team as we roll up our sleeves and charge ahead into another record-breaking year. This is truly a huge opportunity for a strategic, aggressive sales manager looking to take his or her career to the next level.
Reporting to the Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing, the Key Account Manager for FDM will be responsible for:
- Driving sales and business development for the company in the Food, Drug and Mass Channel
- Managing prospect pipeline from interest, development, close, launch and analysis
Proposing and implementing strategic and profitable channel management for our “push” supply chain (broker network, direct to store, direct to distribution center)
Developing and managing the forecast from the “push” aspect of getting products on the shelves
Ensuring proper placement of our products in the stores
Developing sales and trade marketing plans and managing execution to consistently and exponentially grow sales
Guiding the development and successful launch of all new products brought to the channel
- Work closely with Marketing to develop and execute lead programs and distribution strategies and programs
- Deliver retailer appropriate pricing to ensure that our items are competitively priced
- Establish and evaluate broker network and/or suggest and implement changes/alternatives as required
- Analyze the competitive landscape of our market segments
- Ensure that all Company policies and procedures are adhered to
- 3 – 5 years of experience in CPG/national account management
- Experience preparing business plans for consumer goods
- A genuine interest in health and wellness
- Experience with new product introduction
- World class verbal and written communication skills to all levels of management
- Leadership skills, sense of urgency, creativity, energy and enthusiasm
- Must show depth in conversation and display sincere thought, concern, and listening abilities
- Professional appearance and demeanor, driven personality, independent thinker, strong motivator
- Undergraduate degree required
- Availability to travel as required
- Be a steward of the Company both internally and externally
We offer a competitive compensation plan, including paid vacation, as well as other exciting benefits.