Invento Americas is a new innovative manufacturing company, headquartered in Colorado Springs. We are poised for rapid growth and are looking for key players to help us open our new Blow Molding Facility in Colorado Springs. Our product is patented preform technology which blows Clear PET Beverage Cans.
The Maintenance Manager/Mechanic will maintain and support blow molders, grinders, labelers and conveyor systems. They are responsible for troubleshooting and providing immediate preventative and corrective maintenance support to ensure continued operation of the production line. They are also responsible for following the company’s Good Manufacturing Practices.
1. Troubleshoot equipment problems and performs immediate repairs and preventative maintenance on equipment.
2. Overhaul and install new equipment.
3. Rebuild and fabricate parts.
4. Perform facility maintenance and maintain clean and safe work area.
5. Generate parts requests to ensure adequate inventory.
6. Perform equipment changeovers and production line set-up.
7. Refrigeration/HVAC Trade or Vocational certification preferred.
8. Prior diagnostic/troubleshooting and preventative maintenance experience preferred.
9. Previous experience within FDA high-speed industrial environment.
10. Demonstrate mechanical and technical aptitude.
11. Ability to follow manufacturer’s specifications and schematics.
12. Programmable Logic Control (PLC) knowledge preferred.
13. Ability to supply own tools a plus.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience:
Minimum Education (or substitute experience) required: High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED), AS Degree preferred.
Minimum Experience required: 3-5 years of technical, hands-on industrial maintenance experience working on Linear Blow Molding Machines with Wide Mouth Preforms (Such as Siapi, Sidel or HKS machines).
Ability to stand, bend, stoop (throughout shift), reach overhead and lift at least 50 pounds.
Ability to work in the USA without sponsorship.
Proficiency in the use of computers.
Compensation based on experience. Relocation assistance is available.