About Daily Greens:
The Austin-based cold-pressed green juice company was founded in 2012 by avid juicer and breast cancer survivor Shauna Martin to encourage a healthy and balanced lifestyle for all. Daily Greens is committed to creating pure, healthy and delicious green juices, using sophisticated recipes to appeal to a variety of palates. Each sixteen-ounce bottle has nine servings of raw vegetables and fruit pressed into it, which are seasonally sourced from local organic farmers. Daily Greens' 7 flavors are available in grocery stores coast to coast. To learn more about Daily Greens, visit www.drinkdailygreens.com. Follow Daily Greens at facebook.com/drinkdailygreens
National Brand Educator
National Education and Demo Program
Manage the development of internal and external promotional demo schedule and budget. Work with Brokers, Buyers, In-Store Demo Specialist and Promotion Staffing Companies to create and manage a nationwide demo program meeting established brand standards. Manage a National Brand Education program with established brand standards. Manage a National Brand Education program with oversight of Brand Educators nationwide including creating a budget, reporting and trending tools. Train all Brand Educators about new products.
Support quality control efforts across US as initiated by Founder/CEO to ensure all external facing communications meet newly implemented brand standards and guidelines. Manage and support training of all promotion and demo staff nationwide. Act as company nutrition expert for both training and customer service purposes. Work with Founder/CEO to review work volumes, plan and continuously monitor staffing levels to ensure efficiency, quality work product, and effective customer service; review departmental performance against key performance indicators and metrics and develop and execute strategies for improvement. Create content relevant to nutritional aspects of product line for print and online media.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge in branding and marketing from a national perspective.
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to think, reason, and make sound judgements on how tasks are completed in compliance with standards and guidelines.
- Strong oral, written and people skills required.
- Ability to travel.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint with a willingness to learn new software.
- Highly organized, meets deadlines, able to multi-task, and performs well under pressure.
- Must work well across many different departments and with senior managers.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working for a food/beverage company in the marketing and branding department.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Nutrition degree preferred.
- Prior project management experience preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills with ability to interact with diverse internal and external constituents at all levels.
- Proven ability to take initiative, manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Experience managing, scheduling and training for grocery store demo programs.
- Position will be located at company headquarters in Austin, Texas.