JOB SUMMARY: Lead and manage the overall sales and execution efforts of the selling organization in order to maximize the development of these brands across the On-premise channel. Responsible for achieving all sales growth goals, gross profit goals, all performance and business metrics set forth annually, and monthly Business Driver Objectives. Responsible for building the best and most capable on-premise sales team in the state.
Core Job Functions:
- Achieve sales and gross profit goals
- Manage all aspects of the sales division to include preparation and development of the monthly plan, supervising the sales force, building and maintaining customer relationships, proactively working with Supplier Partners to execute in the trade
- Actively Work with the other functional areas of the business to ensure effective management of the business priorities to include: primary division Mgrs, merchandising and field marketing, marketing services, and customer service
- Deliver and increase divisional profits through consistent and disciplined focus around the key business metrics that include; sales growth, On-premise pricing standards, A&P budget mgmt, AR focus, Cost center expenses, and all other input factors that improve the overall financial performance of the business
- Work with all the on-premise sales personnel directly in the market in order to ensure the effective execution of the business priorities as well as train, coach and develop our retail personnel to be the best in selling organization in the state.
Key Accountabilities and Workstreams
Improve market penetration of our portfolio of brands and increase profits through your sales’ team execution through new distribution programs, promotional activity, Events, menu programs, By the glass initiatives, wait staff training, and other strategic account
Work closely with primary division mgrs to develop and drive monthly business driver process across the on-premise division.
Manage and coordinate all marketing services activity to include; menu planning and execution, promotional activity and initiatives, events and
Keep informed of all competitive activity in the trade, on sale promotions, off sale pricing and special events in your area. Communicate activity to management and make recommendations to keep the Company competitive.
Manage account receivables and support sales team in the collection of past due accounts and guide salesperson of customer consequence for non-payments in accordance with Company policy.