Only TWO DAYS Remain for BevNET Live Winter 2012 Early Registration
October 24, 2012 by BevNET.com Staff
You have just TWO days left to take advantage of early registration pricing for BevNET Live Winter 12, which takes place on December 3 & 4 in Santa Monica, CA. Sign-ups for BevNET Live are at record pace and the event will sell out. Also, discounted hotel rooms – available to registered attendees – are filling up fast. Don’t delay — REGISTER NOW!
Confirmed speakers for BevNET Live Winter 2012 include:
- Bob Burke, Founder, Natural Products Consulting
- Mike Burgmaier, Managing Director, Silverwood Capital Partners
- Nick Giannuzzi, Founder, the Giannuzzi Group
- Kevin Klock, President, Talking Rain
- Kevin McClafferty, CEO, Marley Beverage
- Justin Prochnow, Partner, Greenberg Traurig
- Eric Schnell, CEO, Founder of MetaBrand
FOR DISCOUNTED SLEEPING ROOMS: Rooms are $229 per night (luxury upgrades are available for around $300). Book online via the Loews BevNET Live room booking site or call (310) 458-6700 and use block code BEVD02. NOTE: We have a limited number of rooms, so please book early.