Beer Distributor - Craft Beer Supervisor
|Job Title:||Craft Beer Supervisor|
|Location:||Central New Jersey, NJ|
|Industry Sectors:||Craft Beer - General/Other Jobs
Craft Beer - General/Other Jobs
|Contact This Employer|
Job Description Craft Beer Supervisor
· Work with Craft and Core Sales Reps to help train and mentor the sales staff in product knowledge.Help educate Sales staff and retailers on all things craft beer including beer ingredients, brewing processes, beer styles, beer history, breweries, competition
· Attend sales calls, conduct ride-withs and design and execute special training segments of sales meetings. Tell the success stories, introduce the brands and the people behind them.
· Build sales strategies to help obtain distribution and volume goals.
· Work with suppliers and communicate all new brewery and brand initiatives to the Sales Reps
· Responsible for developing strong retail relationships with “Key” on and off premise accounts across the entire territory.
· Help train Sales Reps and Merchandisers on selling craft beer to retail, developing techniques and identifying opportunities
· Work with suppliers at retail and support brand development strategies
· Help execute key tastings and beer dinners at retail level
· Act as an Atlas Representative at local beer festivals
· Monitor beer code dates of beer in trade
· Some travel may be required.
· Other administrative duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
· 5+ years’ previous sales a management experiment in the beer or malt beverage industry.
· Craft beer knowledge is desired.
· The ideal candidate will be an innovative and creative type who can demonstrate leadership, independence, collaboration, sales skills, strong communication and planning skills.
· Excellent time management and organizational skills.
· Confident and willing to question conventional wisdom.
· Enjoy a very fast paced environment.
· Strong team player who is able to work across multiple functions and disciplines.
· Craft Beer Aficionado
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred, Business, Marketing, Accounting, or related discipline.Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Proven ability to use data and analytics to develop insights