Atwater Brewery, founded in 1997, is the 3rd largest craft brewery in Michigan distributing in 23 states currently. We are looking for representation in the Ohio, Nashville, Denver, and Boston/New England markets.
|Sales Market Manager – |
Louisville KY/Nashville TN
|Job Summary ||The Sales Market Manager is responsible for growing Atwater’s product presence in the assigned territory by being the main sales contact for distributor representatives and both on and off premise customers within the assigned sales market. |
|Reports to ||National Sales Manager |
|Duties & Responsibilities |
- Increase sales and distribution within Sales Market.
- Manage and Execute Sales Strategy establishing market focus and sales goals.
- Develop and maintain positive partner relationships with distributors and customers.
- Actively work with distributor sales force and assist distributor personnel when necessary; present at Sales Meetings, attend distributor meetings, etc.
- Establish a positive sales rapport with key on and off premise customers.
- Manage and execute all administrative responsibilities both internally and externally in a timely manner (i.e. submission of distributor reports, weekly reporting as required by the Brewery, etc)
- Represent the Company at festivals, special events, in-store promotions, educational seminars and other similar activities.
- Maximize the effectiveness of POS, Merchandising and Product Placement.
- Represent Atwater in a professional and forthcoming manner at all times.
*Consideration for interviews will be based upon these factors
- 2-3 Years of sales experience with a brewery/supplier, wholesaler/distributor or craft beer retailer/restaurant.
- Working knowledge of the Craft Beer Industry
- Reside within Metropolitan Area
- A Motived, Charismatic and Self Starting personality
- Have a Great Passion for craft beer.
- Excellent speaking and interpersonal skills with the ability to present publically.
- A high level of organization, planning and multi-tasking skills.
- The ability to maintain composure in difficult high pressure situations.
- The ability to relate and communicate to a vast array of people.
- The ability to manage business expense budgets taking into consideration cost effectiveness.
- The ability to have flexible hours, including a significant amount of night and weekend work. Some overnight travel will be required.
- Proficiency of computer skills, Email, Excel, Word, Power Point etc.
- The ability to sit, stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- The ability to lift and/or move up to 75 lbs.
- A reliable vehicle.
| || |